COLOR BEYOND will encourage you to think about more than color, trends, and forecasts. We’ve replaced our legacy workshops with new and collaborative events designed to heighten your connections and broaden your perspective.
In our hands-on workshops you’ll explore materials and how they relate to CMG’s directional color stories and their impact in the circular economy. You’ll dive into color in the field of animation and games, exploring the impact on emotion and perspective. Our mentoring event will broaden your thinking of color in new industries as you connect and establish relationships with a global community of color design experts. And to enhance your experience, our Pre Summit events will challenge your assumptions and thinking on color!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS YEAR’S SUMMIT:
- We’ll look at the future of color with the revelation of our 2024+ World Color Forecast™. (CMG Full & Company Members will also receive early access to the printed 2024+ World Color Forecast.)
- Our Keynote presenters will examine 60 years of color forecasting by presenting The CMG Color Story Evolution.
- Inspiring Guest Speakers with interactive workshop sessions will share insights on ethical and sustainable color, material for inspiration, and color in animation and games.
- Collaborate on a range of networking and mentoring opportunities designed to help you meet CMG members and tap into a wealth of resources.
- Supercharge your experience with our Pre Summit workshops on Thursday exploring Deviant Thinking and The Ongoing Evolution of Color Thinking with The Albers Foundation.
- Explore COLOR now and BEYOND with global color design experts!
- Celebrate CMG’2 60th Anniversary!
The International Summit is being held at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Hotel & Spa, 3800 W. Starr Pass Boulevard, Tucson AZ 85745.
Rooms are subject to availability and a limited number are available at the discounted rate of $189 (plus taxes and resort fee. State and local taxes are currently 12.5% + $4 per room per night). This rate covers the period from November 8 to Saturday November 12. Before and after these dates are at the prevailing rate. Reservations can be made by calling the Reservations Center: 888-527-8989 or register online using the PASSKEY