New members receive 15% OFF Full Individual or Limited Membership
Color Marketing Group is celebrating 60 years of color forecasting. This November 10-12, we will gather in Tucson AZ at our International Summit to celebrate, network, share color knowledge and hear the revelation of our 2024+ CMG World Color Forecast™. Now is a good time to join our color design community. CMG members receive a discount on the Summit registration and other events throughout the year, as well as wide range of colorful and valuable BENEFITS.
LEVERAGE COLOR TO INCREASE YOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE!
Are you designing a brand, product, or space? Support your color design application choices through global, member-collaborated, World Color Forecasts™ that meet your target market on time. As a member of Color Marketing Group®, you not only have access to color forecasts two years out, but you will collaborate with and gain insights from global color design professionals.
CONNECT AND COLLABORATE IN FULL COLOR!
Need a color challenge answered or a color designer to work with your team? As a volunteer color design association, members build life-long relationships through knowledge sharing, color trend collaboration, and active participation in color-focused issues. Color Marketing Group is the only color design forecasting group that offers open discussion, forecasting, networking, and collaboration about color design directions, materials, and finishes.
HARNESS THE POWER OF COLOR!
Engage your customer through color. Color increases a product’s value by creating a functional and emotional experience. By applying CMG’s World Color Forecast™ and collaborative color trend stories to your designs, you’ve ensured the best possible colors, materials, and finishes for the product’s success.
OFFER YOUR PRODUCTS IN THE RIGHT COLOR AT THE RIGHT TIME!
Aesthetics are almost guaranteed to sell a product. By aligning your target market research with global and industry color, material, and finish directions, your products deliver in the right color at the right time. Avoid products that don’t sell by applying color that speaks to your customer.
“More than 80% of the info our brain gathers comes from our five senses: sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch. 92.6% of people said they put most importance on visual factors when purchasing products.” www.colorcom.com
Member benefits include:
- ColorSpeak™ webinars discuss color design, application, and science – and access to our archive of ColorSpeak™webinar recordings.
- Discount on CMG Color Forecasting Workshops, Conferences, and the upcoming International Summit.
- Monthly ColorChats™ to network with your color community and build your knowledge of all things color.
- Networking opportunities to help promote your brand, increase your connections and find ways to advance your career.
- Apply the CMG brand and appellation to your marketing to show your expertise in color and your membership to a specialist group of experts.
- Volunteer Leadership opportunities to help accelerate your career growth.
- Access to our Roving Reports submitted by members who travel to trade shows and events reporting on the top ten color and design trends
- Color forecast reports helping you to harness the power of color. (restrictions apply for Limited members)
- Access to our digital archives of color forecast cards and reports. (restrictions apply for Limited members)
- Full Individual members receive printed chipped cards with notations in Munsell, NCS, Pantone, RAL, sRGB, as well as access to our archives of dynamic video content exploring color directions and key trend and color stories.
Join as a Full Individual or Limited Member by October 1 to be part of the CMG Community and save 15% off your first year’s membership.
NOTE: The 15% discount will be processed retrospectively when you pay the membership fee in full on or before October 1.