Save The Dates – November 3-4, 2021
Registration will open shortly.
A Virtual Summit Experience
The Summit is a two-day virtual experience offering a mix of interactive networking sessions with the global color design community; multi-media presentations, and panel discussions on all things COLOR!
Stay safe. Stay comfortable. Tune in from the comfort of your home, or if you’re back to work, take a colorful break to enhance your color knowledge. Above all, be prepared to embrace the uncomfortable, collaborate in color … and emerge anew!
2023+ World Color Forecast™
Every year CMG members and our global color community attend numerous ChromaZone® Color Forecasting Workshops and CMG regional Conferences, discussing consumer behavior and societal trends, and the impact these will have on color and design.
Our Workshop formula is highly collaborative. Attendees, who are color experts in their field, present their color trend stories as they relate to their industry/product. During the process, we analyze thousands of colors and identify big picture trends that will influence color directions in the coming years. The final outcome from each event is 16 color directions that participants believe will be trending two years out. At the end of our forecasting season, our Regional Steering Committees curate all the workshop results, distilling them to a global selection of 64 color directions comprising 16 from each of our regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. The combined outcome – our World Color Forecast – is revealed annually at the International Summit.
Who Should Attend our Virtual Summit experience?
Global manufacturers, brands, and marketers understand the importance of color marketing to their bottom line. Your company will benefit from creating research-fueled and validated products in colors that sell. As a project manager, product developer, designer, manufacturer, CMF designer, color specifier, or anyone who works with color for products or services, you won’t want to miss our Summit experience.
You do NOT need to be a member of CMG to participate in this Summit, but the Color Applications Workshops being held in January are exclusive to CMG members.
The Benefits of Attending
At our Virtual Summit, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to share and collaborate with other color design professionals across all industries—people who, like you, are constantly searching for inspiration, and for what’s next in color.
- We’ll reveal our collection of regional forecasts from Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Latin America, and give you the first look at the 2023+ World Color Forecast™.
- Join the latest color design conversations, helping you to succeed in your field, and helping your company to achieve continued growth.
- Network with individuals outside your specific industry, expanding your horizons and opening new areas for exploration.
- Be part of an open-discussion atmosphere that will allow you to interact and come away with lasting relationships and connections. The friends you make will form your “tribe” for years to come, and their energy and insight will prove invaluable.
- You’ll hear newfound color revelations that will keep you, your company, and your clients well-versed in all things color.
- Learn from color design professionals and influence your perception of future color directions.