A not-for-profit, international association of color design professionals, Color Marketing Group® is a forum for the exchange of all things color. Members represent a broad spectrum of designers, marketers, color scientists, consultants, educators, and artists.
Who is Color Marketing Group?
- CMG is an international, not-for-profit association.
- We have been providing color forecast information to our members for over 50 years.
- We are a volunteer-driven association that thrives on the contributions of color professionals from around the world.
- We provide a forum for the exchange of non-competitive information on all phases of color marketing.
- Our members forecast color directions across all industries.
- We have a global membership base.
- Our members and color network participate in global ChromaZone® Color Forecasting Workshops, Conferences as well as our annual International Summit.
What we do.
Since 1962, we have been turning a shared passion for color, into business opportunities across industries. Members come together at local and international events to interpret, create, forecast, and select colors with the goal of enhancing manufactured goods. By continuously collaborating, we better identify the direction of color and design trends. Then, interpret that information across industries.
Why we do it.
You live in color and so do we. Its influences are everywhere, the environment, social issues, changing political climates – they all impact color in one industry, which have a reverberating effect on another. We believe the only way to stay competitive within such constant change, is by harnessing each other’s endless flow of knowledge and understanding.