Board members and Executive Committee Officers are CMG veterans who have volunteered their time, and whose leadership and vision have been recognized by their peers. All Board Members are elected by the general membership and Executive Officers are elected by the Board.
A palette full of experts.
We would like to thank our volunteers who generously give their time and energy to our committees, projects, and programs. Our success is driven by their tireless efforts, commitment, and expertise.
2024 Officers and Executive Committee
2024 Board of Directors
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN CMG’S BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- Have 2 years continuous membership.
- Have attended the last 2 Summit meetings or 2 International meetings, or a combination thereof.
- Have attended at least one ChromaZone® in the year of nomination or in the previous year.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to CMG through participation in CMG committees and/or events.
- Must be committed to attending the next two Summits to participate in Board of Directors’ meetings.
Be prepared to run a Committee.
- Be willing and able to participate on monthly conference calls and random committee calls.
The direction and success of Color Marketing Group is driven by members who join committees, work on projects, and drive special programs of CMG’s strategic plan. By volunteering your career and membership value grows as you connect, learn, and work alongside fellow color professionals. Grow your CMG Membership value by participating on a committee. For more information, please contact Executive Director, Sharon Griffis email@example.com. Read more