LEVERAGE COLOR TO INCREASE YOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE AND MAKE MORE INFORMED CHOICES!
Which Colors will Emerge in 2026 and beyond?
Our 2024 ChromaZone Forecasting workshops will give you the opportunity to interpret, create, forecast, and select color directions with the goal of enhancing services and manufactured goods. By collaborating with experts from all industries and across the globe, we better identify the direction of color and design trends. Then you can interpret this information for your specific industry.
Prepare to Participate
Participants come prepared to engage in the discussion by contributing one important directional Color Story and six supporting color directions. As a registered attendee, CMG will provide you with a detailed worksheet to aid in your preparation. You will collaborate with other Workshop attendees to share your ideas on what is shaping color, the driving influences behind color directions, and the colors you see coming to market in 2026 and beyond.
The Final Outcome
Within a few weeks of the workshop each participant will receive the following:
- A Digital Color Card with the final 16 selected colors referenced in NCS, RAL, Pantone, Munsell, LAB, and sRGB.
- A Digital Report outlining the color stories and trend directions.
Conditions for Participation:
- Participation is necessary on both days for in-person and virtual Workshops.
- Virtual Workshops take place across two days from 9 am to 2.30 pm. (This may vary depending on the workshop so please check the workshop details).
- Preparation is required prior to each Workshop. Each participant MUST submit their completed Worksheet to the Facilitator ONE WEEK prior to the date of their Workshop. Participants who do not submit their completed worksheets will forfeit their registration and a refund will not be offered.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Space is limited on each Workshop, so please do not register unless you can fully commit to both days. Due to the preparation required we cannot offer your spot to another participant, so refunds will not be available.
CMG Image Policy
CMG is required to make sure all images used to illustrate our color forecasts are free from copyright infringement for the protection of our group and our individual members. Our Image Policy will be sent to you upon registration. Please note that images which are not cited and copyright free will NOT be submitted to the workshop process.