Leatrice Eiseman’s Master Class on Color and Design
Leatrice Eiseman is an author, speaker, color/design consultant, spokesperson and educator. She is executive director of the Pantone Color Institute, director of the Eiseman Center for Color information and Training and a long standing member of Color Marketing Group.
Lee will be conducting a master class on color and design, the purpose of which is to enhance, advance and/or validate knowledge of color, especially for professional use. It’s an outgrowth of her extensive experience with color and its many applications which extends into a wide variety of industries. She is happy to share her color knowledge and insights with the attendees.
The class will be held November 13-16, following CMG’s International Summit which runs November 10-12.
The first three days of the class will be held at the world-renowned Tohono Chul Gardens, which has been called one of the “top secret gardens in the US and Canada.” Their mission is to “enrich people’s lives by connecting them to the wonders of nature, art and culture in the Sonoran Desert region, inspiring wise stewardship of the natural world.” The fourth day of the class will be hosted by Lee at her home located, in the Casa Adobes area of Tucson.
Included in the Master Course:
- Color Theory: The most pertinent, up-to-date information on time-tested concepts of color.
- Color Systems: The most-utilized – where and why?
- The Psychology of Color: Emotional aspects and effects. What is fact and what is fiction?
- Consumer Color Preferences: Color word association studies. Context is everything.
- Crossover Colors: The perennial core shades inspired by nature.
- The How-to’s of Color Forecasting: Detecting trends
- The Business of Color: Practical and professional
- Workshop: Hands-on group participation
- A certificate of completion is awarded
For more information, go to www.LeatriceEiseman.com, or email Leiseman@nwlink.com